Senior/ Leasing Executive
The Real Estate Management Executive supports the Group Real Estate Leasing Team. Primary Responsibilities includes marketing, leasing management and administration.
• Responsible for a full spectrum of duty for the administration of property tax matters, credit control, acquiring new leases and negotiation of renewal leases for residential/commercial/retail space
• Manage relationships with tenants and external agents
• Independent with strong business acumen
• Team player
• Proficient in Administration
• Detailed, meticulous, with discipline to follow-through on assigned tasks.
• Good Command of English.
• Communicate effectively across different functional levels
• Able to multi-task, work independently and effectively with external agents and open to take up challenges to meet tight work schedules
• Diploma/Degree in Real Estate/ Business / Building Management.