Senior/ Leasing Executive
The Real Estate Management Executive assist the real estate management team in general property management of its overseas properties not limited to administration, marketing and leasing.
- Responsible for a full spectrum of duty for the administration of property tax matters and negotiation of leases and new leases for commercial (office and retail) and / or residential spaces
- Source for suitable retail concepts and brands to secure new leases
- Maintain good working relationship with tenants and external agents
- Any other ad-hoc task as assigned
- Ensure all properties assigned leased are with minimum vacancy period
- Leadership; in operations environment.
- Team player, yet able to deliver results working independently without supervision.
- Detailed, meticulous, with discipline to follow-through on assigned tasks.
- Good written / spoken English.
- Communicate effectively across different functional levels.
- Strong interest in creating / implementing pragmatic solutions with use of technology where viable.
- Diploma in Real Estate/ Business / Building Management or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience in property M&L, preferably in retail/ residential
- Possess good written and spoken communication skills with strong negotiation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task, work independently and effectively with external agents and open to take up challenges to meet tight work schedules
- Previous experience with landlord/ property agencies will be an added value
- Relevant working experience in retail/ commercial properties